Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential
Lynda is a Short Sale expert - working with over 67% more short sales than the average agent.
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$265,00002/10/2021
- 2401 Green Dolphin CirTarpon SpringsSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$96,00010/09/2012
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$104,50009/28/2012
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$130,00009/27/2012
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$80,00007/30/2012
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$242,50006/29/2012
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$153,70006/05/2012
More about Lynda Watson
Lynda is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential. Lynda has been in the real estate business for 26 years. Lynda has sold 4.73x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 23 of Lynda’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (73% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 9 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Lynda’s work: - Lynda recently sold one home for $799,500. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 12 days. Lynda has completed 10 transactions in Tarpon Springs. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 7 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Lynda Watson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with