Real Estate Agent at
Maggie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent.
Maggie has great Condo experience - having sold 7 more condos than the average agent.
Maggie is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller03/08/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller11/15/2022
- 4711 Spicewood Springs Rd 140, Austin, TX 78759AustinCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller11/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller07/08/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller06/28/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller04/20/2022Maggie outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller03/30/2022
More about Maggie Falvey
Maggie works under Realty Austin. Maggie has worked as a real estate agent for 36 years. Maggie has sold 4.59x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 81 of Maggie’s transactions. Maggie prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Maggie’s real estate experience: - Maggie has sold homes for as much as $1,900,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Maggie is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 45 transactions Maggie has done in Austin. Maggie has closed 31 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Maggie Falvey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with