Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Dtc
Marcia is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Highlands Ranch agent.
Marcia has great Condo experience - having sold 44 more condos than the average agent.
- 5177 S Pagosa St, Centennial, CO 80015CentennialSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$517,00008/12/2021
- 11341 Xavier Dr 202, Westminster, CO 80031WestminsterCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$430,00007/15/2021
- 2896 W Riverwalk Cir A207, Littleton, CO 80123LittletonCondominium1 bed / 1.0 bathSeller$300,00006/16/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$600,00002/03/2021
- 1324 Spotted Owl Way, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Highlands RanchSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$536,00002/01/2021
- 2919 Dragonfly Court, Castle Rock, CO 80109Castle RockSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$615,00001/25/2021
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$253,00001/15/2021
More about Marcia Mccorkell
With 12 years of real estate experience and 28 years as a resident of South Metro Denver, I will ensure you get the most out of your home buying or selling experience. In 2008, I was proud to have been named one of the top 50 Realtors on the Rise by Real Estate Magazine and RIS Media. I work only by referral and my commitment to every client is an honest, caring, knowledgeable and organized approach to real estate. Your Needs: I work closely with each client to ensure that all needs are met and questions answered. I take on the details to make your experience fun and memorable. A home can be your largest financial investment and a real estate transaction often marks a significant life transition. My goal is to take the stress out of the process, allowing you to stay focused on your family, job or move. Your Home: I will never push or make decisions for you. My job is to be a ...Show More
Marcia Mccorkell's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with