Real Estate Agent at
Perry & Co
Brad sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average Denver agent.
Brad has great Condo experience - having sold 20 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$320,00008/25/2021
- 9140 Judson St, Westminster, CO 80031WestminsterSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$488,00008/13/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$525,00006/01/2021Brad outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,315,00005/28/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$515,00004/30/2021
- 9629 Pendleton Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126Highlands RanchSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$475,00004/15/2021Brad outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- 10800 W 48th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033Wheat RidgeSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$485,00003/09/2021Brad outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
More about Brad Colburn
As a Denver native, and the son of a life-long real estate father, has given me the understanding of Denver's diverse neighborhoods that few real estate professionals have. In fact, my college years at Midland Lutheran College are the only times I've lived outside of Denver. Denver is, and always will be, my home. My passions outside of real estate are my family, road cycling, skiing, fly-fishing and camping. Denver is the perfect place in which to live and indulge my passions. I love this city and have truly enjoyed watching it transform and redevelop. I pride myself on always being on top of what is going on in this exciting city. I have an extensive knowledge of all of the Denver Neighborhoods; including my personal favorites Observatory Park, Lowry, University Hills, Southern Hills, Highlands, Lower Highlands (LOHI), Cherry Creek, Belcaro, and Bonnie Brae. I also have an ...Show More
Brad Colburn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with