Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Allen & Geary Real Estate
Marti is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Whittier agent.
Marti has great Condo experience - having sold 25 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$869,00004/29/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$1,350,00004/09/2020
- 14455 Bronte Dr, Whittier, Ca 90602WhittierSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$749,00003/10/2020
- 820 Escarpado Dr, La Habra Heights, Ca 90631La Habra HeightsSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,050,00001/24/2020Marti helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- 14411 Mar Vista St, Whittier, Ca 90602WhittierSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$772,77512/20/2019
- 14102 Ramona Dr, Whittier, Ca 90605WhittierSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$564,00011/27/2019
- 15155 El Soneto Dr, Whittier, Ca 90605WhittierSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,110,00011/12/2019
More about Marti Jordan
Marti is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Allen & Geary Real Estate. Marti has been in the real estate business for 30 years. Marti is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 188 of Marti’s transactions. Marti has worked with sellers 65% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 75 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Marti’s real estate experience: - Marti has sold homes for as much as $1,875,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 18 days. - Marti is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 29% more homes this year than last. HomeLight has data on 120 transactions Marti has done in Whittier. Marti ranks in the top 4% of agents in Whittier. Marti has closed 117 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Marti Jordan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with