Real Estate Agent at
Diana Perna, Broker
Diana gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Huntington Beach agent by 6%.
Diana also has Townhome expertise - working with over 31 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$885,00005/04/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$1,025,00004/15/2022
- Condominium4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,240,00004/04/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,192,00003/25/2022
- Condominium4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$1,240,00003/23/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,049,00003/21/2022
- 19771 Coastline Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92648Huntington BeachCondominium4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$1,328,00003/10/2022
More about Diana Perna
Diana has 25+ years of professional experience in Sales & Marketing in the Healthcare Industry which included extensive key role functions in Direct Sales with Corporations and Insurance Companies Nationwide, Sales Promotions, Advertising and Client relations. She knows what it takes to market your home or find the home of your dreams and is passionate about negotiating the best deal for her clients. With her personalized approach to customer service, she will take you through closing and beyond in the shortest amount of time, and with the least amount of hassle. Diana Delivers Results! Diana is very active in the community and involved in numerous volunteer activities and fundraisers. Currently, she participates in Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure, The American Cancer Society Relay for Life Jog-a-thon, Easter care packages for the military, Homes for Heros/Habitat for Humanity, ...Show More
Diana Perna's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with