Real Estate Agent at
Exit Select Realty
Matthew has great Condo experience - having sold 8 more condos than the average agent.
Matthew is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Raleigh agent.
Matthew also has Townhome expertise - working with over 12 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$350,00008/12/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$335,00007/13/2022
- 7122 Longstreet Drive A, Raleigh, NC 27615RaleighCondominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$190,00007/06/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$665,00004/28/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$390,00002/02/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$260,00012/16/2021
- 3702 Chimney Ridge Place 107, Durham, NC 27713DurhamCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$120,00010/21/2021
More about Matthew Wertz
Matthew works under Exit Select Realty. Matthew is a single family home expert. We have data on 115 of Matthew’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (79% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 24 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Matthew’s real estate experience: - Matthew recently sold one home for $531,421. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 16 days. - Matthew is a top dollar real estate agent. Matthew has completed 44 transactions in Raleigh. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 32 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Matthew Wertz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with