Real Estate Agent at
Venice Real Estate Company
Megan is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average North Port agent.
Megan has great Condo experience - having sold 24 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$315,00007/27/2022Megan helped a buyer purchase this property for 15% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$259,00007/27/2022
- 204 Laurel Hollow Drive 3, Nokomis, FL 34275NokomisSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$436,40305/16/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$375,00005/13/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$599,90005/06/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$610,00005/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$541,00004/28/2022
More about Megan George
Megan works under Venice Real Estate Company. Megan has worked as a real estate agent for 17 years. Megan is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 156 of Megan’s transactions. Megan has worked with buyers 62% of the time, and has represented the seller in 63 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Megan’s real estate experience: - Megan recently sold one home for $520,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 1 days. - Megan is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 34 transactions Megan has done in North Port. Megan ranks in the top 7% of agents in North Port. Megan has closed 27 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Megan George's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with