Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Alliance Group
Shannon sells properties fast - selling more than 57% quicker than the average North Port agent.
Shannon gets the job done - completing more sales than the average North Port agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$292,00105/21/2021
- 1067 Jonah Drive, North Port, FL 34289North PortTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$220,00005/18/2021
- 1138 Jonah Drive, North Port, FL 34289North PortTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$226,00005/14/2021
- 1299 Jonah Drive, North Port, FL 34289North PortTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$196,00005/07/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$279,50004/26/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$179,90004/20/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$324,90004/02/2021
More about Shannon Hansbury
Shannon Hansbury is a real estate agent with Re/max Alliance Group in Florida and has been in the real estate business for 12 years. Shannon has completed transactions in several areas including North Port, Port Charlotte, South Venice, Warm Mineral Springs, Harbour Heights and Rotonda. One of the top 1% of agents in North Port for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 12% of agents who sell homes fast. Shannon has completed 175 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 62% of those transactions and the seller in 38% of them. Shannon has transacted in North Port more than any other area helping to buy or sell 94 homes including a 3 bedroom, 3.0 bathroom single family home at 14157 Myakka Pointe Dr on December 28, 2010 which sold for $314,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 3012 Sikeston Ave on May 26, 2010 which sold for $215,000.
Shannon Hansbury's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with