Real Estate Agent at
Melissa sells properties fast - selling more than 44% quicker than the average Keystone agent.
Melissa gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Keystone agent by 27%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$155,00002/24/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$185,00001/30/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$45,00001/13/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$165,00001/13/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$100,00011/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$356,00011/30/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$65,00011/04/2022
More about Melissa Lennie
I have been in the real estate industry my entire career, starting with a degree in Real Estate Finance from The University of Northern Iowa. I then worked for a billboard company in Des Moines for six years as Real Estate Representative, Assistant Real Estate Manager, and lastly Real Estate Manager. This is when my husband and I started a family and moved back to our roots of Eastern Iowa. I then began helping my Aunt and Uncle, Dan and Kathy Kaestner, with their real estate business. The work and hours continued to grow with their team and in March 2016 I became a licensed agent. In December 2017, I decided to branch out on my own with my real estate career with Iowa Realty. I live west of Cedar Rapids with my husband and our three children. We stay busy between work, kids’ activities, volunteering in our community, and home improvement projects, if there is any time left!
Top Producer 2021
Melissa Lennie's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with