Real Estate Agent at
GEORGIA WEST REALTY INC
Meri gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Bremen agent by 10%.
- 112 Turkey Creek Trl, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$327,91409/30/2021
- 221 Tripp Ln, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$346,46409/30/2021
- 405 Adler Pt, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$339,91408/27/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$150,00007/16/2021
- 256 Tripp Ln, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$332,68407/09/2021
- 252 Tripp Ln, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$354,49006/30/2021Meri outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 201 Tripp Lane, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$300,98906/15/2021
More about Meri Suddeth
Meri Suddeth has been in the real estate business since 1998, starting in the mortgage business, and then earning her Real Estate License in 2002. She is active in the West Metro Board of Realtors, currently serving as a member of the Top Producer Committee and the Hospitality Committee. After attending the University of Georgia from 1989 until 1992, Meri transferred to The American College where she graduated in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design. Meri’s degree assists her with letting Sellers know how to stage and prepare their home for future sell, and also help Buyers in purchasing homes with possibilities. As a West Georgia native, and a Bremen resident, you could say that Meri knows the area like the back of her hand. Meri believes that HONESTY, INTERGRITY and KNOWLEDGE are the backbone of a strong Client/Realtor relationship. Meri Suddeth is the only name you need to know when looking to buy or sell real estate in the West Georgia Area.
Top Producer 2020
Meri Suddeth's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with