Real Estate Agent at
Fonville Morisey/croasdaile Sales Office
Michael also has Townhome expertise - working with over 63 more townhomes than the average agent.
Michael has great Condo experience - having sold 17 more condos than the average agent.
Michael is a SFH expert - working with over 83% more single family homes than the average Durham agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$575,00006/08/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$546,00005/06/2022Michael outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$180,00004/20/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$150,00004/20/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$350,00004/12/2022Michael outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$135,00004/11/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$160,00003/04/2022
More about Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan is a licensed real estate agent in North Carolina and is currently with Fonville Morisey/croasdaile Sales Office in Durham. Michael has completed transactions in several areas including Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Mebane and Carrboro. HomeLight ranks Michael as one of the top 1% of agents in Durham for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 2% of agents for townhomes. Our database shows that Michael has completed 158 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 51% of those transactions and the seller in 49% of them. Michael has transacted in Durham more than any other area helping to buy or sell 115 homes including a 6 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom single family home at 18 Marchmont Court on March 09, 2012 which sold for $428,000 and a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home at 101 Pathwood Lane on June 18, 2010 which sold for $427,000.
Michael Sullivan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with