Real Estate Agent at
Michelle Pendergast Real Estate
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Retirement Specialist
- Vacation Home
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Luxury Specialist
- Move-up sellers and buyers
Michelle sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average Lancaster agent.
Michelle gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Lancaster agent by 14%.
- 2134 Alexander Avenue, Rosamond, CA 93560RosamondSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$240,00003/24/2021
- 21016 Victor Way, California City, CA 93505California CitySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$185,00003/24/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$315,00003/12/2021
- 5009 W Avenue L3, Lancaster, CA 93536LancasterSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$436,00003/11/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$283,00003/10/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$250,00002/11/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$225,00002/08/2021
More about Michelle Pendergast
Michelle is a real estate agent. Michelle has been in the real estate business for 10 years. Michelle has sold 7.63x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 55 of Michelle’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (74% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 14 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Michelle’s real estate experience: - Michelle recently sold one home for $1,050,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 15 days. - Michelle is a top dollar real estate agent. Michelle has completed 21 transactions in Lancaster. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 17 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Michelle Pendergast's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with