Real Estate Agent at
Arrowsmith Realty Inc
Natalie is a SFH expert - working with over 84% more single family homes than the average Apopka agent.
Natalie has great Condo experience - having sold 28 more condos than the average agent.
Natalie also has Townhome expertise - working with over 11 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$349,00003/20/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$271,00002/06/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$360,00012/16/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$326,00012/09/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$355,00011/15/2022Natalie helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$415,00008/24/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$525,00008/12/2022Natalie helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
More about Natalie Scheveling
A fourth-generation Floridian, Natalie Arrowsmith Scheveling was born and raised in Apopka, Florida and knows the community like the back of her hand. Specializing in Apopka real estate, she also has a particular expertise in residential properties in nearby communities such as Mount Plymouth, Sorrento, Plymouth, Zellwood, Tangerine, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Gotha and Mt. Dora. A licensed Real Estate Broker in both Florida and North Carolina, Natalie has extensive experience in sales, marketing and the real estate industry. She has pounded the pavement as an outside sales representative for a copier company, processed loans for the highest producing loan officer in Central Florida, worked as the Policy Holder Relations Manager for the Florida Municipal Insurance Trust of the Florida League of Cities, and she's a notary public as well. Her diverse experiences have honed her problem-solving skills and having had to deal with a wide spectrum of challenges has made her supremely adaptable,
Natalie Scheveling's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with