Real Estate Agent at
Dunham Calabrese Realty Inc
Nathan is a SFH expert - working with over 84% more single family homes than the average Bradenton agent.
Nathan also has Townhome expertise - working with over 5 more townhomes than the average agent.
Nathan has great Condo experience - having sold 17 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$255,00003/10/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$199,00001/30/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$229,00001/02/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$115,00011/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$183,00011/04/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$285,00010/21/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$189,90009/17/2022
More about Nathan Dunham
Nathan Dunham, a principal and broker of Dunham Calbrese Realty, has been active in real estate since first obtaining his license a dozen years ago. Nathan is a Sarasota native, a Riverview graduate, and obtained his business management and finance degree from USF. Nathan loves Sarasota! Needless to say, Nathan knows the local market, and specialized early in "wholesale" real estate, having now closed in excess of 2,000+ transactions over the the last decade. Nathan specializes in REO and bank owned properties, as well and property and construction management for his investors. Nathan maintains a mailing list of over a thousand investors, and specializes in investment properties from Tampa to Bradenton / Sarasota and south to Ft Myers. Nathan manages his own portfolio of investment and rental real estate, and knows "from the trenches" the ins-and-outs and is able to help investors, both new and experienced, navigate the Florida market, which has undergone a once in a lifetime
Nathan Dunham's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with