Real Estate Agent at
Metro City Realty
Nicholas has great Condo experience - having sold 56 more condos than the average agent.
Nicholas is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Orlando agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$227,00005/19/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$219,00012/04/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$135,00010/13/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$145,00009/30/2020
- 2041 Dixie Belle Drive 2041J, Orlando, FL 32812OrlandoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$125,00009/11/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$180,00009/02/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$329,00007/01/2020
More about Nicholas Wild
Nicholas Wild has been a licensed real estate agent in Florida for 13 years and is currently with Metro City Realty. Nicholas has completed transactions in several areas including Orlando, Pine Hills, Conway, Apopka, Davenport and Lockhart. Nicholas ranks as one of the top 2% of agents in Orlando for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 4% of agents for condos. Nicholas has completed 129 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 33% of those transactions and the seller in 67% of them. Nicholas has been most prolific in Orlando including representing the seller of a condominium at 150 E Robinson St # 2708 that sold for $219,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a condominium at 100 S Eola Dr # 911 that sold for $275,000 in another.
Nicholas Wild's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Nicholas helped me buy a home
He was extremely patient with us in help find our homel