Real Estate Agent at
Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Nora gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent by 3%.
Nora has great Condo experience - having sold 20 more condos than the average agent.
- 11115 Rokeby AveGarrett ParkSingle Family Home6 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,675,00012/13/2022
- 531 12th St SEWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$900,00009/07/2022
- 5700 Gloster RdBethesdaSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,400,00007/29/2022
- 6407 31st St NWWashingtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,300,00006/16/2022Nora outperformed the market - selling this property for 31% over asking price
- 1524 33rd St NWWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$3,350,00005/06/2022
- 2301 N St NW #410WashingtonCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$450,00005/03/2022
- 3014 Dent Pl NW #42EWashingtonCo-Op2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$630,00004/18/2022
More about Nora Burke
Nora is a real estate agent with Mcenearney Associates, Inc.. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a condo expert, as they has sold 4.62x the amount of condos as the average agent in this area.We’ve recorded data for 54 of Nora’s transactions. Nora prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Nora’s work: - Nora has sold homes for as much as $2,265,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 13 days. - Nora is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Nora a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 44 transactions Nora has done in Washington. Nora has closed 32 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2021
Nora Burke's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with