Real Estate Agent at
North Atlantic Realty Llc
Pasquale is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average New Haven agent.
- 1365 Ella T Grasso Boulevard, New Haven, CT 06511New HavenSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$250,00009/01/2021
- 121 Barnes Street, New Britain, CT 06052New BritainSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$215,00007/22/2021
- 26 North Main Street 14, Branford, CT 06405BranfordSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$87,50004/19/2021
- 4 Long Green Terrace 4, Cromwell, CT 06416CromwellCondominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$342,50004/15/2021
- 134 North Moodus Road, East Haddam, CT 06469East HaddamSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$87,50003/05/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$120,00011/13/2020
- 9 David Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492WallingfordSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$252,50011/12/2020
More about Pasquale Funaro
Pasquale works under North Atlantic Realty Llc. Pasquale has sold 9.19x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 93 of Pasquale’s transactions. Pasquale has worked with sellers 76% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 33 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Pasquale’s real estate experience: - Pasquale recently sold one home for $395,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 1 days. Pasquale has completed 23 transactions in New Haven. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 16 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Pasquale Funaro's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with