Real Estate Agent at
Realty Kings Properties
Patrick is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Houston agent.
Patrick also has Townhome expertise - working with over 13 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 10318 Mount Winchell DriveIowa ColonySingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer01/28/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller01/21/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller12/09/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller12/06/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller11/23/2021
- 12517 Walmgate CourtHoustonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/18/2021
More about Patrick King
Known as the “Realty King”, Patrick King began his real estate career in 2002 as a high end realtor for Prudential Gary Greene. Even prior to this prestigious position, Patrick always enjoyed the real estate business by investing in and rehabilitating distressed homes. The lack of service he received from realtors as an investor ultimately fueled his decision to become a real estate agent, mostly because he felt that people deserved much better attention and customer service than he had experienced. Patrick rightfully disagreed with the philosophy that people shouldn’t get better service based upon their income level. Patrick’s drive to treat all customers with the utmost service – no matter how much they spend – has become his key to success. His high energy personality and powerful negotiating skills helps others to achieve their goals, while giving Patrick great pride and satisfaction in turning often bleak situations into positive outcomes. Coined by his clients as the “Realty
Patrick King's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with