Real Estate Agent at
Paul has great Condo experience - having sold 274 more condos than the average agent.
Paul is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Novi agent.
Paul is a Short Sale expert - working with over 78% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$390,00002/22/2023
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$305,00001/30/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$220,00001/30/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$425,00001/12/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$465,00012/16/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$212,50012/06/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$430,00012/05/2022Paul helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
More about Paul Mruk
Paul Mruk offers professional service with personal style. He has more than 25 years of real estate experience to service your real estate needs. As a dedicated and experienced professional, Paul is an expert negotiator and he has a short sale expertise. Paul is a member of RE/MAX Chairman’s Club, RE/MAX 100% Club, RE/MAX Platinum Club and has received several awards such as RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Recipient, Top 1% of All Realtors in Oakland County, Top 1% of All Realtors in Wayne County, Hour Media Real Estate All Star, Toll Brothers Realtor of the Year Recipient, Top Individual Realtor Recipient – RE/MAX Classic and Top Individual Realtor Recipient – RE/MAX Regional Services – RE/MAX of Southeast Michigan. Contact Paul anytime – he’s always happy and available to service your real estate needs.
Top Negotiator 2021
Top Producer 2021
Paul Mruk's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Paul listed and sold my home
This was the second time of buying and selling a house with Paul Mruk. He is very knowledgeable in pricing your house to sell. Both times, our homes sold on the first day! He was patient and knowledgeable about the areas we were looking to buy in as well. He was readily available at our convenience.