Real Estate Agent at
Paul gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Holley agent by 14%.
Paul is a Short Sale expert - working with over 79% more short sales than the average agent.
- 515 Rockview DrHolleySingle Family HomeSeller$42,00004/02/2018
- 2941 Mount Read BlvdRochesterSingle Family HomeBuyer$112,00003/20/2018
- Single Family HomeSeller$123,50003/09/2018
- 222 Sunset DrHolleySingle Family HomeSeller$23,90002/12/2018
- 3311 N Main Street RdHolleySingle Family HomeSeller$129,90011/30/2017
- 18 Geddes StHolleySingle Family HomeBuyer$63,00011/28/2017
- 241 Lyell StSpencerportSingle Family HomeBuyer$167,90011/08/2017
More about Paul Nicosia
Residing in the town of Clarendon, NY (west of Brockport, NY) since 1983 with my wife Carol. Our three sons grew up enjoying the great outdoors as we are blessed with 100 acres that do well to fuel my passion for the outdoors; small scale tree farming, bow hunting, running and walking the trails to name a few. Real Estate Background: I have been providing honest, knowledgeable, and professional service for sellers & buyers since 1971. Committed to my buyers & sellers from start to finish and providing consistent communication. Licensed as a Real Estate Broker in 1973, I'm a former Owner Broker of Nicosia Agency, Inc., Realtors, Brockport, NY 1977-1985. Community Service: Former Vice President, Brockport Chamber of Commerce; Town of Clarendon Planning Board 1988 - 1996; Town of Clarendon Board of Assessment Review 1995 - 2001; Elected Town Councilman Town of Clarendon 2002 - present. Military Service: Veteran of United States Navy serving on the U.S.S. Little Rock, presently on display at U.S. Naval Park, in Buffalo, NY harbor.
Paul Nicosia's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with