Real Estate Agent at
Era Blanchard & Rossetto
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Peggy is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Manchester agent.
Peggy has great Condo experience - having sold 93 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$395,00004/29/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 43 Esquire Drive C, Manchester, CT 06042ManchesterCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$165,00004/29/2022
- 37 Hamilton Drive, Manchester, CT 06042ManchesterSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$315,00004/29/2022
- 20 Tower Road, Manchester, CT 06042ManchesterSingle Family Home5 bed / 5 bathSeller$399,90004/28/2022
- 39 Tower Road, Manchester, CT 06042ManchesterSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$214,90004/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$170,00003/09/2022
- 46 Kent Drive, Manchester, CT 06042ManchesterSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$350,00002/16/2022
More about Peggy Gregan
I'm Peggy Gregan, a real estate professional working in the office of ERA Blanchard & Rossetto in Manchester, Connecticut. I'm known as "Peggy Did It Again" for my selling expertise of homes in the Greater Hartford/Tolland/Windham areas. I have been a real estate professional since 1988, receiving local and national production awards consistently since 1990. For more than ten years, I have been in the top 1% of real estate agents in the Hartford Board for number of closed transactions and dollar volumn closed. I pride myself in placing my clients needs first, whether it be buying or selling homes. My knowledge is extensive in all areas of real estate and I excel in finding the right home for buyers or selling a home in the shortest time possible at the highest price available. My team of real estate professionals will guide you from start to finish whether it be buying a home or selling a home.
Peggy Gregan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with