Real Estate Agent at
Pinnacle Group Realty
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
Peggy sells properties fast - selling more than 50% quicker than the average Holly Springs agent.
Peggy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Holly Springs agent by 4%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$757,00005/26/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Condominium5 bed / 4 bathSeller$546,00004/07/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$1,575,00004/07/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$425,00004/04/2022Peggy outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$925,00003/29/2022
- 1011 Wishing Well Lane 175 - Coleman C, Durham, NC 27703DurhamCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$396,40703/16/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$350,00002/23/2022
More about Peggy Houser
Originally from Ohio, my husband and I, along with our two sons, moved to North Carolina 22 years ago. The first 7 were spent in North Raleigh, and we currently enjoy living in Holly Springs. To my real estate career, I bring skills from other complementary fields of business. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing & Materials Management and 10 years of experience in negotiation as a Purchasing Agent for Honda of America, Mfg. I spent several years working for a general contractor in Raleigh and worked for a County Auditor’s Office transferring property, appraising and working with tax bills. In my first year of real estate, I received the office Rookie of the Year award and have received top producer awards ever since. Along with my professional experience, I have moved five times along the way, so I understand what today’s buyers and sellers face as they make their moves. I love my job and hope I will be able to help you with your real estate needs!
Peggy Houser's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with