Real Estate Agent at
Peggy has great Condo experience - having sold 82 more condos than the average agent.
Peggy is a SFH expert - working with over 86% more single family homes than the average St. Petersburg agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$440,00011/23/2020
- 175 S 1st Street 504, St Petersburg Fl 33701ElizabethCondominium1 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$439,00002/03/2020
- 175 1st Street S 1601, St Petersburg, Fl 33701WillmarCondominium2 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$759,00001/17/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$735,00009/20/2019
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$105,40009/11/2019
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$1,535,00008/27/2019
- 175 1st Street S 209, St Petersburg, Fl 33701LewistonCondominium1 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$479,00008/07/2019
More about Peggy Naruns
Peggy Naruns is a real estate agent with Northstar Realty in Florida and has been in the real estate business for 17 years. Peggy has completed transactions in several areas including St. Petersburg, Pebble Creek, West Lealman, St. Pete Beach, Bardmoor and South Pasadena. HomeLight ranks Peggy as one of the top 1% of agents in St. Petersburg for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. Our database shows that Peggy has completed 103 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 20% of those transactions and the seller in 80% of them. Peggy has transacted in St. Petersburg more than any other area helping to buy or sell 77 homes including a 5 bedroom, 6.0 bathroom single family home at 611 Brightwaters Blvd Ne on March 19, 2010 which sold for $1,850,000 and a 3 bedroom, 3.0 bathroom condominium at 100 Beach Dr Ne # 1002 on April 01, 2013 which sold for $1,200,000.
Peggy Naruns's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with