Real Estate Agent at
Re/Max Select One
Randolph sells properties fast - selling more than 46% quicker than the average Huntington Beach agent.
Randolph gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Huntington Beach agent by 7%.
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$932,00004/20/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$847,00012/11/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$725,00010/31/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$760,00010/25/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$710,00010/24/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$777,00009/06/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$1,000,00008/20/2019
More about Randolph Aguilar
Randy Aguilar and his wife Tanja have lived in Orange County for more than two decades and together they bring over 25 years of real estate experience to the table. Randy is a Southern California native who moved to Orange County in 1993 and Tanja, a native of Germany, has been a California resident since 2001. Randy and Tanja have proven time and time again that they have the fortitude and drive to ensure that your real estate goals will be met and your expectations exceeded—guaranteed. They firmly believe attitude is everything in life and in business as they reflect, “We have always felt that a positive attitude will allow an individual to overcome the obstacles, setbacks and rejections that we will all encounter throughout our lives.” Maintaining a positive outlook, they add, “Allows our clients to feel reassured knowing that we will address any challenges that may arise ...Show More
Randolph Aguilar's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with