Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential
Richard has great Condo experience - having sold 72 more condos than the average agent.
Richard is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Palm Desert agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$985,00003/01/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$425,00002/24/2023
- 70100 Mirage Cove Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Rancho MirageCondominiumSeller$285,00002/21/2023
- 83085 Stone Canyon Avenue, Indio, CA 92201IndioSingle Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$336,00002/02/2023
- 234 E Mesquite Avenue, Palm Springs, CA 92264Palm SpringsCondominium2 bed / 1.0 bathSeller$965,00011/28/2022
- 78381 Desert Willow Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92211Palm DesertSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$446,50011/22/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$385,00010/31/2022
More about Richard Chamberlin
Richard Chamberlin is a respected real estate broker & a tremendous asset to his clients in establishing property values & analyzing market conditions. His combination of cutting-edge knowledge & extensive real estate experience provides his clients with a clear choice for exceptional representation. Richard, a full-time, career real estate broker, has specialized in resort properties exclusively throughout all the desert communities and in years past the San Bernardino Mountain regions of Lake Arrowhead/Lake Gregory. Richard earned his Bachelor of Arts in History/Public Service, at the University of California-Riverside, and a Master of Public Administration, at California State University-San Bernardino with a concentration in city management. Credentials include SRES (Senior Residential Real Estate Specialist), and GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute). Richard is consistently ...Show More
Richard Chamberlin's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with