Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Robert is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
Robert has great Condo experience - having sold 9 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer09/30/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller07/30/2021Robert outperformed the market - selling this property for 22% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer07/02/2021
- 4609 Hawkhaven Ln, Austin, TX 78727AustinSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller06/18/2021Robert outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- 304 Hernandos Loop, Leander, TX 78641LeanderSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer06/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller05/24/2021Robert outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 20717 Adobe Trl, Lago Vista, TX 78645Lago VistaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller05/14/2021Robert outperformed the market - selling this property for 29% over asking price
More about Robert Kauffman
Robert Kauffman is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty in Austin, Texas and has been in the real estate business since 2006. Robert's coverage area includes Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville and Manor. HomeLight ranks Robert as one of the top 5% of agents in Austin for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 4% of agents for single family homes. Our database shows that Robert has completed 131 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 48% of those transactions and the seller in 52% of them. Robert has transacted in Austin more than any other area helping to buy or sell 49 homes including a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home on November 09, 2015 which sold for $645,050 and a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home at 4809 River Place Blvd on November 26, 2012 which sold for $518,100.
Robert Kauffman's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
See my latest testimonials/recommendations here: [ link omitted ]- Robert Kauffman