Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Row
Robert gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Livonia agent.
Robert has great Condo experience - having sold 61 more condos than the average agent.
Robert is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Livonia agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$355,00002/24/2023Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 16% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$75,00011/14/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$265,00010/14/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$365,00009/15/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$89,00008/29/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$155,00004/28/2022Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$350,00004/20/2022
More about Robert Kennedy
Bob's passion for the real estate business goes back to his high school days when he obtained his salesperson's license in his senior year! He then went on to graduate from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree; and into real estate sales full time. Bob is a lifelong resident of the metro-Detroit area and has owned homes in Redford, Livonia, Farmington, Novi and Howell. He can personally relate to your real estate transaction having been at the closing table himself 12 times as a buyer or seller. And with sales in 47 cities & townships in 7 counties; nobody knows the area better!
Robert Kennedy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with