Real Estate Agent at
Magno Realty Group
Robert gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Los Angeles agent by 14%.
Robert is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- Single Family HomeSeller$3,000,00012/10/2020
- Single Family HomeBuyer$1,550,00010/14/2020
- 4615 W 66Th StRosamondSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$325,00007/30/2020
- Single Family HomeSeller$2,050,00005/22/2020
- Single Family HomeBuyer$1,600,00003/06/2020Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$1,600,00003/06/2020Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family HomeSeller$1,140,00012/27/2019
More about Robert Silverman
Robert is Broker and Owner of Magno Realty Group in Beverly Hills, California and has been in the real estate business for 18 years. Robert has completed transactions in several areas including, Pacific Palisades, Beverly Hills, Westwood / Century City, Malibu, Venice, Los Angeles,Long Beach, Dana Point, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach, Lancaster, Santa Clarita, Florence-Graham, Acton and Simi Valley Robert is one of the top 4% of agents in Los Angeles for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 13% of agents for condos. Robert's transactions since 2009. Robert typically represents the seller (88% of the time), but has also completed 6 buyer transactions during this period. Robert has been most prolific in Los Angeles including representing the seller of a single family home that sold for $4,000,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a condominium that sold for $1,300,000 in another.
Robert Silverman's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with