Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Denver Central
Ryan also has Townhome expertise - working with over 19 more townhomes than the average agent.
Ryan is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Denver agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$490,00007/16/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$875,00006/25/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$385,00006/17/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$995,00005/11/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$420,00005/10/2021Ryan outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$767,00003/17/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$520,00002/16/2021
More about Ryan Conover
Ryan is a 3rd generation Realtor and has learned first hand from both his Mother and Grandfather that the most important thing is to give your client the best most up to date information, guidance and highest level of service and care he can. A shake of the hand, a pat on the back and his word is how he learned to take care of people. In 1996, Ryan moved to Denver from his home town of Atlanta, Georgia shortly after Graduating Clemson University with a BS in Civil Engineering. As a Civil Engineer he worked on such notable local projects such as the Demolition of Stapleton International Airport and the drainage design of Northwest Parkway toll road near Boulder. He quickly settled in to the Platt Park neighborhood in 1998 where he has lived in a 1920’s brick bungalow ever since and just loves the walkability of great restaurants, farmers market, pubs and just the neighborhood feel. ...Show More
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Ryan Conover's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with