Real Estate Agent at
Howard Hanna Squirrel Hill Office
Ryan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Pittsburgh agent by 14%.
Ryan is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average Pittsburgh agent.
- 2816 Mary St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203PittsburghSingle Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$306,00005/19/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$81,00005/16/2022
- 1313 Colescott St, Pittsburgh, PA 15205PittsburghSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$110,00005/13/2022Ryan helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- 1030 Ross Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15221PittsburghSingle Family Home5 bed / 2 bathSeller$38,00005/09/2022
- 66 Highland Ave, Mckees Rocks, PA 15136McKees RocksSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$101,00005/06/2022Ryan helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- 561 2nd St, Pitcairn, PA 15140PitcairnSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$52,00005/06/2022
- 740 Hill Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15221PittsburghSingle Family Home6 bed / 2 bathSeller$55,00005/02/2022
More about Ryan Shedlock
Ryan works under Howard Hanna Squirrel Hill Office. Ryan has sold 8.38x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 173 of Ryan’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (90% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 19 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Ryan’s real estate experience: - Ryan has sold homes for as much as $295,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 18 days. Ryan has completed 73 transactions in Pittsburgh. Ryan ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 4% real estate agent in Pittsburgh. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 61 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Ryan Shedlock's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with