Real Estate Agent at
Turnberry International Realty
Sage gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Aventura agent by 19%.
Sage is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Aventura agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$600,00005/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$725,00001/12/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$270,00010/23/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 3 bathBuyer$480,00010/05/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,285,00010/04/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$235,00009/17/2021
- 2851 NE 183rd St 1909E, Aventura, FL 33160AventuraCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$244,00008/27/2021Sage helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
More about Sage Kantor
Sage is a real estate agent with Turnberry International Realty. Sage has been in the real estate business for 18 years. Sage is a single family home expert. We have data on 22 of Sage’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (68% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 8 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Sage’s work: - Sage has sold homes for as much as $1,600,000. - Sage has sold homes in as little as 47 days. HomeLight has data on 7 transactions Sage has done in Ojus. Sage has closed 4 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Sage Kantor's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Sage listed and sold my home
There are thousands of real estate agents in S Florida. Sage with her team we’re amateur, I’ll prepared and cost us 1500 plus as we sold our condo. No return calls. Title agent asking our probate attorney advice on title work. At one point the title paralegal working with Sage said we called off the deal. Sage had no clue and delayed the closure 4-6 weeks. Her advice to us was poor. You gave dozens of choices in So Fla. She should not be one of them