Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Lafayette
Shelley sells properties fast - selling more than 57% quicker than the average Lafayette agent.
- 45 N Rickover, Lafayette, IN 47909LafayetteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$245,00008/30/2021
- 813 Dover, Lafayette, IN 47909LafayetteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$190,00007/30/2021
- 1835 N 1275 W, Battle Ground, IN 47920Battle GroundSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$230,00007/22/2021
- 1010 S Hamilton, Delphi, IN 46923DelphiSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$120,00007/16/2021
- 3266 Hanover, Lafayette, IN 47909LafayetteCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$119,00006/25/2021
- 8362 S 125 E, Brookston, IN 47923BrookstonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$270,00006/25/2021
- 4401 E Luse, Monticello, IN 47960MonticelloSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$339,90006/15/2021
More about Shelley Miller
Shelley is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Lafayette. Shelley has sold 0.48x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 29 of Shelley’s transactions. Shelley has worked with buyers 79% of the time, and has represented the seller in 7 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Shelley’s real estate experience: - Shelley recently sold one home for $283,500. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 8 days. - Shelley is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent sold 233% more homes this year than they did last year. Shelley has completed 7 transactions in Lafayette.
Shelley Miller's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with