Real Estate Agent at
Fonville Morisey/brier Creek Sales Office
Kim has great Condo experience - having sold 15 more condos than the average agent.
Kim also has Townhome expertise - working with over 35 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$656,25005/18/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$335,00004/05/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$518,10003/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$550,00003/24/2022
- 448 Martins Mill Court, Wendell, NC 27591WendellSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$387,90003/11/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$495,00003/11/2022
- 16 Little Leaf Lane 28, Clayton, NC 27527ClaytonCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$305,00002/24/2022
More about Kim Saylor
Kim is a real estate agent with Fonville Morisey/brier Creek Sales Office. Kim has sold 7.99x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 188 of Kim’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (60% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 75 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Kim’s real estate experience: - Kim recently sold one home for $1,350,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Kim is a top dollar real estate agent. Kim has completed 71 transactions in Raleigh. Kim ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 7% real estate agent in Raleigh. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 59 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Kim Saylor's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with