Real Estate Agent at
The Stacie Callan Group/CENTURY 21 MRC
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Stacie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average St. Albans agent by 17%.
Stacie is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average St. Albans agent.
- 243 Lost Nation, Fairfield, VT 05448FairfieldSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$220,00004/02/2021
- 161 Shady Rill 3, Middlesex, VT 05602MiddlesexCondominium2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$196,50003/26/2021
- 75 Hunter South, Alburgh, VT 05440AlburghSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$122,50003/25/2021
- 286 Lahue Farm, Swanton, VT 05488SwantonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$350,00003/15/2021
- 2228 Witchcat, Bakersfield, VT 05450BakersfieldSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$233,50003/12/2021
- 68 Maple, Swanton, VT 05488SwantonSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$299,00002/26/2021
- 265 Triplet, Franklin, VT 05457FranklinSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$699,00002/23/2021
More about Stacie Callan
Stacie's entrepreneurial spirit, desire and determination combined with her pleasant demeanor and commitment to family make her an ideal Real Estate Representative. As a licensed Real Estate Agent, Stacie is focused, detail oriented and understands the importance of clear communication. She understands how emotional and sensitive buying or selling a home can be. She is committed to making purchasing a home as enjoyable and exciting as it should be; and selling a home stress free, seamless and rewarding! Throughout her life, Stacie has been exposed to Real Estate. A native to Franklin County, Stacie is active in the Community and Charitable Programs. Her drive for success has landed her as the top producing agent in Franklin County
Stacie Callan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with