Real Estate Agent at
Exp Realty, LLC
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Stephanie has great Condo experience - having sold 14 more condos than the average agent.
Stephanie is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Charleston agent.
Stephanie also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 2270 Tillage StreetMount PleasantSingle Family HomeBuyer$900,71110/20/2022
- 3435 Toomer Kiln CircleMount PleasantSingle Family HomeBuyer$815,00009/16/2022
- 122 Clearblue LoopSummervilleSingle Family HomeBuyer$515,90009/02/2022
- 17 8th avenue, ACharlestonSeller$460,00007/29/2022
- 418 Mountain Laurel CirGoose CreekSingle Family HomeSeller$390,00007/06/2022
- 113 n plaza ctMount PleasantCondominiumSeller$1,100,00004/30/2022
- 9141 Spring Branch CourtNorth CharlestonSingle Family HomeSeller$320,00004/08/2022
More about Stephanie Wilson-Hartzog
A Charleston native, Stephanie takes great pride in sharing her extensive knowledge of the area with her clients. She spent 15 years in the restaurant industry before entering the world of residential real estate in 2003 and quickly set herself apart as a top producing agent. She has helped hundreds of buyers and sellers over the years and has sold over 150 million dollars worth of real estate during that time. Stephanie has also consistently earned the Realtor® of Distinction Award, which recognizes the top 10% of producing agents in Charleston and has achieved several designations and certifications including Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES). Stephanie works with buyers and sellers throughout the Lowcountry and specializes in finding the perfect ...Show More
Stephanie Wilson-Hartzog's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
I would highly recommend Stephanie to assist you with the purchase of your new home.- Karen in Charleston