Real Estate Agent at
John Wood Realty
Steven has great Condo experience - having sold 12 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$650,00004/25/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,025,00003/16/2022
- 550 9th StKey Colony BeachSingle Family HomeSeller$850,00011/17/2014
- Mobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$43,50011/19/2013
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$85,00011/04/2013
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$76,00010/28/2013Steven helped a buyer purchase this property for 23% under asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$78,00010/04/2013
More about Steven Smith
Steve combines product knowledge, personal experience and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done to help his clients and prospects achieve their real estate goals. Steve has been the Top Producing agent for John Wood Realty for as long has he's been tracking it, roughly 15 years and has a long history of being the number 1 agent for Cypresswood as well. Steve graduated from South Weymouth High, attended the University of New Hampshire and then pursued a career in Professional Water Skiing at Sea World and other shows around the world before settling down in Waterboro, Maine where he started a family and a construction business. After several cold winters in construction Steve moved with his family to Winter Haven Florida.
Steven Smith's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with