Real Estate Agent at
Smith & Associates Real Estate
Traci also has Townhome expertise - working with over 108 more townhomes than the average agent.
Traci has great Condo experience - having sold 135 more condos than the average agent.
Traci is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Tampa agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,725,00003/10/2023Traci helped a buyer purchase this property for 18% under asking price
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$502,00002/16/2023Traci helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$980,00002/15/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$665,00002/15/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$359,90002/02/2023
- Townhome4 bed / 4 bathSeller$3,200,00001/18/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$340,00001/04/2023
More about Traci Burns
Traci is a seasoned real estate professional with more than 23 Years experience. Originally from the mid-west, she moved to Florida to attend the University of South Florida. In 1986, shortly after graduating, she joined Beneficial Corporation and her real estate career was borne. From 1986-2000, Traci worked in real estate sales and sales management with the development team developing Harbour Island, a beautiful master-planned gated community in the Heart of the City. In 2000, Traci segwayed into general real estate and has served the entire South Tampa region working with both buyers and sellers. A dedicated professional to helping others, Traci has a beautiful family with 2 girls, her husband Steve and family dog named Oreo. She is active in girls schools and enjoys bike riding along Bayshore and Boating in her free time. Designations Broker Associate My Languages English
Traci Burns's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with