Real Estate Agent at
Town Realty, Llc
Travis sells properties fast - selling more than 50% quicker than the average Charlotte agent.
Travis gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Charlotte agent by 6%.
Travis has great Condo experience - having sold 67 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$363,00012/01/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$600,00008/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$849,75002/24/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$625,00002/18/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$155,00001/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$155,00001/14/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$449,00012/21/2020
More about Travis Mercer
Travis is a real estate agent with Town Realty, Llc. Travis has sold 8.98x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 131 of Travis’s transactions. Travis has worked with sellers 61% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 52 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Travis’s real estate experience: - Travis recently sold one home for $614,491. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 12 days. - Travis is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 116 transactions Travis has done in Charlotte. Travis ranks in the top 8% of agents in Charlotte. Travis has closed 100 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Travis Mercer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Travis listed and sold my home
Very unprofessional. Attempted to view a property for rent and obviously Travis dis not want home to be viewed. Now I truly could understand if property had already been rented. But for a listing that had just been places online 14hrs ago that is a problem. I chose to go with a different realtor.