Real Estate Agent at
Movoto Real Estate
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
Tung has great Condo experience - having sold 58 more condos than the average agent.
Tung also has Townhome expertise - working with over 20 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 705 Huntington Way, American Canyon, CA 94503American CanyonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$690,00002/09/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,450,00001/20/2022Tung outperformed the market - selling this property for 45% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,150,00001/20/2022Tung outperformed the market - selling this property for 28% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,280,00009/28/2021Tung outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,920,00008/18/2021Tung outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,100,00008/16/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,115,00008/13/2021
More about Tung Nguyen
I am a local and professional real estate broker in the Bay Area and have represented numerous buyers and sellers. My philosophy is that my clients' interests always come first. As your Realtor, I will help you save time, save money and help you gain control of the process. I have lived in the Bay Area most of my life and have been licensed by the California Department of Real Estate since 1999. I received a Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation in 2007. Established by the National Association of Realtors, the GRI designation is considered the nation's most important real estate certification and is recognized as the standard for real estate knowledge and expertise. I also hold a B.A. degree from St. Mary's College in Moraga, California and an MBA from CSU East Bay.
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Tung Nguyen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with