Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Atlanta Perimeter
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Virginia is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Carpentersville agent.
Virginia is a Short Sale expert - working with over 71% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$220,00005/03/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$119,00004/29/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$197,00003/23/2022
- 2602 Ross Street 2, Hampshire, IL 60140HampshireCondominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$216,00002/16/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$351,50002/10/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$318,00012/22/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$230,00011/12/2021
More about Virginia Moran
Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. This means also to help you in understanding each step of the buying or selling process. This commitment level has helped me build a remarkable track record of delivering results. Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get from helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on me to always do what's in your best interest. I pride myself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. I know how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property. Therefore I will make it my responsibility to help you achieve those goals. Whether you are an experienced investor or a first time buyer, I can help you in finding the property of your dreams.
Virginia Moran's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with