Real Estate Agent at
Bob also has Townhome expertise - working with over 61 more townhomes than the average agent.
Bob is a SFH expert - working with over 87% more single family homes than the average Castro Valley agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$653,80009/01/2021
- 7100 York Ct, Dublin, CA 94568DublinSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,210,00006/23/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$555,00002/26/2021
- 5141 Madison Ln, Castro Valley, CA 94546Castro ValleySingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,250,00002/09/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$685,00012/31/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,600,00012/22/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$508,00012/15/2020
More about Bob Baptiste
Bob Baptiste welcomes each client with hospitality and warmth. He believes in exceptional customer service and wouldn't dream of providing anything less. Plus, his enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity are a rare find for homebuyers and sellers alike. When it comes to helping you find the home of your dreams, Bob Baptiste is dedicated to making your dreams come true. If you're selling your home or property, he'll help you sell it for the best possible price in the shortest period of time. Positively Unique As a Castro Valley native and resident of Alamo, Bob has unique insights to the market and is an excellent source of information about the area. Plus, his extensive industry knowledge and dedication to success has resulted in a growing list of satisfied customers, referrals and repeat customers. Throughout every step of the home buying/or selling process, Bob works closely with your family to define your goals, learn your wants and needs and answer all your quest
Top Producer 2020
Bob Baptiste's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with