Real Estate Agent at
Andrew sells properties fast - selling more than 45% quicker than the average Oakland agent.
Andrew has great Condo experience - having sold 23 more condos than the average agent.
- 4122 Coolidge AveOaklandSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,430,00011/25/2020Andrew outperformed the market - selling this property for 31% over asking price
- 1820 109th AveOaklandSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$715,00011/18/2020Andrew outperformed the market - selling this property for 26% over asking price
- 4459 Howe StOaklandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,200,00010/16/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,339,00009/21/2020
- 4523 Howe StOaklandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,467,24009/18/2020
- 4519 Howe StOaklandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,003,00008/28/2020
- 4517 Howe StOaklandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,220,50008/26/2020
More about Andrew Pitarre
Andrew works under Anthony Associates. Andrew has worked as a real estate agent for 9 years. Andrew is a single family home expert. We have data on 77 of Andrew’s transactions. Andrew prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Andrew’s work: - Andrew recently sold one home for $2,553,500. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Andrew is a top dollar real estate agent. - HomeLight considers Andrew a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 14% above their list price. Andrew has completed 44 transactions in Oakland. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 37 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Andrew Pitarre's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Andrew listed and sold my home
Outstanding service at all points of the sale.