Real Estate Agent at
WEICHERT REALTORS Rebhan & Assoc Property Management
Carrie is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Charlotte agent.
Carrie has great Condo experience - having sold 18 more condos than the average agent.
- 7206 Sumters Camp Trail 19, Indian Land, SC 29707Indian LandSingle Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$885,00002/09/2023Carrie helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- 3285 Oliver Stanley Trail 691, Lancaster, SC 29720LancasterSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$345,02802/12/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$345,00002/12/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$525,00012/01/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$700,00011/19/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$305,00011/13/2020
- Condominium4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$427,00010/13/2020
More about Carrie Brighton
Carrie is a real estate agent with WEICHERT REALTORS Rebhan & Assoc Property Management. Carrie is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 119 of Carrie’s transactions. Carrie has worked with buyers 65% of the time, and has represented the seller in 44 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Carrie’s real estate experience: - Carrie has sold homes for as much as $1,900,000. - Carrie’s fastest selling home sold in 24 days. - Carrie is a top dollar real estate agent. Carrie has completed 68 transactions in Charlotte. Carrie ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 10% real estate agent in Charlotte. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 52 more homes than the average agent in the area. Carrie is a luxury real estate specialist : their listings sell for 2.0 the average price of homes in the area.
Carrie Brighton's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with