Real Estate Agent at
Colleen sells properties fast - selling more than 53% quicker than the average Lorton agent.
Colleen gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Lorton agent.
Colleen is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Lorton agent.
- 8327 Moline PlSpringfieldTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$489,50011/17/2022
- 8322 Darlington St #463SpringfieldTownhome2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$350,00011/07/2022
- 7977 Oak Bridge LnFairfax StationSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$795,00011/04/2022
- 14564 Woodland Ridge DrCentrevilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$615,00010/12/2022
- 21025 Rocky Knoll Sq #103AshburnCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathSeller$440,00009/02/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,080,00008/17/2022
- 14068 Baneberry CirManassasSingle Family Home6 bed / 5 bathSeller$882,00007/28/2022
More about Colleen Pavlick
Colleen is a real estate agent with Re/max Allegiance. Colleen is a single family home expert. We have data on 133 of Colleen’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (63% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 53 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Colleen’s real estate experience: - Colleen recently sold one home for $1,525,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 2 days. - Colleen is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 20 transactions Colleen has done in Laurel Hill. Colleen has closed 18 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Colleen Pavlick's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Colleen helped me buy a home
Colleen is great. She knows the area and she listens. She will work very hard to get you the best home there is available and her service and commitment are stellar.