Real Estate Agent at
Ed Price & Associates
Donise also has Townhome expertise - working with over 39 more townhomes than the average agent.
Donise has great Condo experience - having sold 8 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$79,90001/19/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$425,00012/21/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$272,50011/30/2020
- 4707 Merlot Way, Greensboro, NC 27410GreensboroTownhome4 bed / 3 bathSeller$272,90011/04/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$324,00009/25/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$175,00007/17/2020
- 673 Chas Court, High Point, NC 27265High PointTownhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$159,00007/16/2020
More about Donise Bailey
My goal in Real Estate has always been complete satisfaction for both my buyers and sellers. My motto is "Proven Performance, Not Promises". I work hard to meet that goal on a continued basis. After 31 years as a Real Estate Professional I still enjoy coming to work everyday and seeing my clients face light up especially when the seller is told "I have an Offer on Your Property". I make it happen and I can make it happen for you. I have been happily married for 44 years and have one daughter and 4 precious grandchildren. I enjoy golfing, the beach, working in my church and of course spending time with my grandchildren.
Donise Bailey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with