Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Ed sells properties fast - selling more than 53% quicker than the average San Diego agent.
Ed gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Diego agent by 15%.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$535,00011/21/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$574,90009/28/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$449,00008/05/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,280,00005/04/2022Ed outperformed the market - selling this property for 19% over asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$695,00004/07/2022Ed outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$750,00003/29/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,300,00003/21/2022
More about Ed Orenstein
After completing his degree in Civil Engineering at Northwestern University outside Chicago, Ed moved to San Diego to serve as an officer in the US Navy. In 1988 he transitioned to real estate and soon started a family. Ed and his lovely wife Julie are raising two boys, Nathan and David. He's a proud father and has enjoyed watching their accomplishments. Nathan is studying Computer Science at UCSD, and David is in his Jr year at Mt Carmel High School. "I've been selling homes throughout San Diego County for the past 28 plus years, and I continue to feel joy each time I help someone with their real estate goals." With over 900 homes sold, Ed's experience has been put to the test time and time again. He's continually thankful for the tremendous support he receives each year from past clients. In addition to his dedication to real estate, Ed is a strong believer in giving back ...Show More
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Ed Orenstein's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with