Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Gold Laguna
- Vacation Home Specialist
Elizabeth is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Elk Grove agent.
Elizabeth has great Condo experience - having sold 25 more condos than the average agent.
Elizabeth also has Townhome expertise - working with over 5 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$452,00002/09/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$660,00002/07/2022Elizabeth outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$395,00002/04/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$468,50001/12/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$820,00001/10/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,820,00012/28/2021Elizabeth helped a buyer purchase this property for 16% under asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,699,00012/27/2021
More about Elizabeth Velasco
Elizabeth specializes in all residential real estate, including short sales, new homes, multi-family homes, traditional sales, first-time home buyers, move-ups, vacation homes, investment properties, custom homes, and bank owned/REO properties. As a real estate professional in the Sacramento and Bay Area, Elizabeth has in depth local knowledge and can provide you with the information you need on home buying, home selling, financing and owning real estate in the Sacramento and Bay Area. RE/MAX GOLD provides a wide range of real estate services and utilizes the most current technology, processes and systems to assist you with all of your home buying and home selling needs. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, she has the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Elizabeth Velasco's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Elizabeth listed and sold my home
Her honesty integrity trustworthy and very friendly attitude she makes the client feel comfortable talking to her,