Real Estate Agent at
CENTURY 21 A Better Service Realty
Yolanda is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Oakland agent.
Yolanda also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$485,00012/28/2022Yolanda helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$500,00011/23/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$399,00010/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$598,80009/26/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$725,00006/28/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$515,00006/08/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$249,00001/31/2022
More about Yolanda Munoz
Yolanda is a licensed real estate agent in California and is currently with CENTURY 21 A Better Service Realty in Oakland. Yolanda has completed transactions in several areas including Oakland, Hayward, Stockton, Tracy, Manteca and Modesto. HomeLight ranks Yolanda as one of the top 4% of agents in Oakland for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 1% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 207 of Yolanda's transactions since 2009, 54 of which were in the past two years. Yolanda typically represents the buyer (70% of the time), but has also completed 61 seller transactions during this period. Yolanda has been most prolific in Oakland including representing the seller of a single family home at 9900 Saint Elmo Dr that sold for $335,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 9745 Thermal St that sold for $486,000 in another.
Yolanda Munoz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with