Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - Newbury St.
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer/Seller$1,200,00009/30/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$1,968,00009/15/2021
- Medford, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$730,00008/11/2021
- Newton, MACondominiumBuyer$1,399,00007/30/2021
- Cambridge, MACondominiumBuyer$907,00004/09/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$882,00002/25/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$840,00001/08/2021George helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
More about George Jedlin
George Jedlin has been a licensed real estate agent in Massachusetts for 33 years and is currently with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - Newbury St. in Boston. George's coverage area includes Boston and North Scituate. HomeLight ranks George as one of the top 3% of agents in Boston for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 4% of agents for condos. HomeLight has information on 70 of George's transactions since 2009, 14 of which were in the past two years. George typically represents the buyer (58% of the time), but has also completed 29 seller transactions during this period. George has been most prolific in Boston including representing the seller of a condominium at 10 Rowes Wharf that sold for $4,850,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a condominium at 33 Marlborough Street that sold for $3,525,000 in another.
George Jedlin's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with